Date Posted :2019-07-20
Post Type :Looking
Stay Preference :
My child is 6 weeks old. My wife is physician resident, I work from home and would be home most of the time. I need a nanny so that she can take proper care of the child and the house.
List of requirements:
- Should be flexible with hours
- Experience with handling babies
- Should be able to provide references
- There would be certain days in a month my wife would have night calls, should be able to come nights for those days.
- Should be able to work 6 days a week, it can be any days, depends on the hospital schedule
- Responsible for House cleaning, Laundry, and the baby. Cooking not needed.
I can pay $500 a week in cash, no negotiation.
The location would be Foresthills, Queens by LIJ Hospital.
Please text me at 917-664-3584 if this suits you and I will reply back.